IIEC is an intermoda boarding school that provides complete facilities and infrastructure. Facilities and infrastructure used is integrated in every activity, whether activity in the dorm and at school. All are designed to support Five educational pillars which is academic excellence, Islamic study, interpersonal skills and overseas programs.
IIEC is located in the heart of Jakarta, which is in Palma One Building, 4th Floor Jl. HR. Rasuna Said, Kav X-2 No. 4 Jakarta 12950. Students get to know the real capital as a base to build archipelago insight as a ladder to reach a global insight without having to leave the local culture, national culture, especially religion. The school and classroom facilities are as follows:
• Smart Class (complete with computer facilities, Smart boards and hotspots) for 24 students per class
• Digital Library
• Mosque with a capacity of ± 300 people, equipped with lockers
• Executive lounge to eat, rest and at the same time as waiting room / gathering place for parents of students.
• Executive elevators, emergency stairs, place of ablution, kitchen and other facilities.
• Sport facilities: GOR Soemantri Brojonegoro, Bung Karno, Pulomas Horse Racing Field, Senayan Shooting Filed
• Education & cultural facilities: LIPI Jakarta, Taman Ismail Marzuki, Halim Perdana Kusuma Airport, Rindam Jaya, University of Indonesia
• Religious facilities: Istiqlal Mosque, Sunda Kelapa Mosque
• Student Centre
To connect dormitory and places of learning (school) as well as places other activities, IISS & IIHS prepares a smart bus that also serves as a place to learn for students. The bus is equipped with multimedia and teacher assistant, so that the learning process can be done during the way, not only in the classroom.